Xeroderma Pigmentosa (XP) and Culture
· DVD - Sun Kissed: A Documentary
· Individual and Group Reflections
· PBS Lesson Plan and Discussion Guide
· Difficult Questions / Handling Grief
o Questions designed by Faculty (i.e., what is the role for educators/ therapists in working with children who have a terminal illness?)
1) Van Sickle, D. & Wright, A.L. (2001). Navajo Perceptions of Asthma and Asthma Medications: Clinical Implications. Pediatrics.
2) Aleccia, J.N. Babies’ blood tests can end in false-positive screening scares. http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42829175/ns/today-today_health/t/babies-blood-tests-can-end-false-positive-screening -scares/#.TyM5DSM40I1
3) Taylor, T., Pachter, L. M., Bastian, J. F., & Stein, M. T. (2011). Gerardo: Asthma and Cultural Beliefs in a Latino Family.