Neurodevelopmental Disorders: Challenging Behaviors and Communication and Community Integration
(Julia Nelson, Jan Highberger, Joanna Katsanis, Kim Brossart, Andrew Gardner and Jennifer Casteix)
- Cerebral Palsy: Interventions, Treatments and Family Support
- Behavioral Treatments and Supports
- Critical Thinking for Children with ASD/NDD
- Navigating the Social World
1) Vismara, L. A. & Rogers, S. J. (2010). Behavioral Treatments in Autism Spectrum Disorder: What do we need to know? Annual Review: Clinical Psychology. 2010.6:445-68.
1) Volkmar, F., et al. Practice Parameter for the Assessment and Treatment of Children and Adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder, AACAP Official Action. Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 53 (2) February 2014.
2) Brosnan, J. & Healy, O. (2011). A review of behavioral interventions for the treatment of aggression in individuals with developmental disabilities. Research in Developmental Disabilities.
3) Kurtz, P., Boelter, E., Jarmolowicz, D., Chin, M., Hagopian, L. (2011). An analysis of functional communication training as an empirically supported treatment for problem behavior displayed by individuals with intellectual disabilities. Research in Developmental Disabilities.
4) Lord, C., Risi, S., Lambrecht, L., Cook, E. H., Leventhal, B. L., DiLavore, P. C., Pickles, A. & Rutter, M. (2000). The Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule-Generic: A Standard Measure of Social and Communication Deficits Associated with the Spectrum of Autism. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders.