Families in Crisis
(Chandni Parikh and Howard Zlamal)
- Families in Crisis
- Anxiety and Depression Among Caregivers
- Sibling Perspectives
- Preparing for Disasters: Emergency Preparedness
1) Pisula, E., & Kossakowska, Z. (2010). Sense of Coherence and Coping with Stress among Mothers and Fathers of Children with Autism.
2) Pottie, C. G., & Ingram, K. M. (2008). Daily Stress, Coping and Well-Being in Parents with Autism: A Multi-level Modeling Approach.
3) ANSI Homeland Security Standards Panel (2009). Final Workshop Report: Emergency Preparedness for Persons with Disabilities and Special Needs
4) FEMA (2004). Preparing for Disaster for People with Disabilities and other Special Needs.